Ps5 or Xbox X series which one do you have to buy?

Ps5 or Xbox X series 



Play Station 5 is a espectacular invent that Sony does, this do a impact in all the world because have a amazing opcion to play online with Internet  so The company past the time was doing more phases for example they did the Play Station 1, Play Station 2, Play Station 3, Play Station 4 and the new Play Station 5 that went on sale on 2020, but this was very well because people bought it a lot. I am in favor of this, the reason of that is because persons can have a good time playing with your family, friends or with people of another country online.



Xbox was went on sale in 10 of november on 2020 this is a very amazing product of Microsoft this serves to entertain people with some games that this can reproduce for example fortnite, Rocket League or another games is not important the Internet. You can go to wathever part of the world with that, Í am in favor people use this electronics to pass a exellent moment for example when you fell bad or sad this can help you to be happy and never get up.


Comentarios

  1. I think Xbox is very good, but PS5 is espectacular, I love it, your blog is very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The Ps5 like to me so much.( Sebastian Triana)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that both are good machines but if you have doubts it would be better the ps5, your arguments are very good.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like more Ps5 but XBOX series is not bad. Nice blog

    ResponderBorrar
  5. thats cool but i prefer the ps5 but in alot of games xbox is a littel bit more fast

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think in my opinion xbox is good for me because he had one and I like their games

    ResponderBorrar
  7. In fact, Xbox Series X/S, are better than PS5 in performance, but, to much people, incluing me, like more the prduct that Sony offers, only because is from PlayStation. Good blog.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I disagree with you because ps5 is good but there are other consols with better components

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario